Saturday, October 1, 2011

Stabbity

Wow, I was in such a shitastic mood most of the day.  It got better, but this morning things were horrible.  I kept biting my tongue to keep the rage at bay, but it shot out from time to time. I had to resist the urge to run out of the house and scream at the dumbfuck neighbor who insists on revving his crappy looking motorcycle over and over again. Asshat.  I wish ill on that bike.

I know I lack in terms of a generous spirit and tend to want things to be quiet and peaceful. But these days even the most rational and patient person would have trouble staying chill in my neighborhood.  I really liked it better when most of the houses were abandoned.

Now we have biker asshole across the street who not only sits on his bike and revs the insanely loud motor over and over again, he also dries it off with the fucking leaf blower. Yes. Really. He sits on his bike and dries it off with the loudest fucking thing he could find.  Yes, while he's on it. He sits there, with his mouth gaping and probably drooling, while he blows the fringe on his bike around with the damned leaf blower. Yes, his bike has fringe.

The people who recently moved into one of the other houses have six thousand dogs.  Or, you know, it sounds like six thousand. It may only be four. I'm not quite sure. All I know is that barking never stops. Ever. There is always, always barking.  Even in my sleep, I hear the barking. I love animals, I really do.  But I dislike that barking with a passion. Hearing all six thousand of those dogs just rakes my nerves.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out which annoys me more.  The quick and dirty would be the bike noise.  I say that because it's closer and louder and, as it's more under the control of someone who I presume to be an thinking human, it's the more preventable.  Then again, it only happens for maybe an hour or so a day. The barking is constant. So yeah, I guess I'll have to give the major stabbity award to the dogs.

Oh, they must have realized they won. They just got so much louder . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment