Friday, October 14, 2011

Updations and plans.

Well, it's Thursday night/Friday morning and I've managed to not get a costume together. I gave it a lot of serious thought. I even looked through the possible solutions, but nothing really seemed to fly.

In the end, I'm opting for a headband with bats on it. Kitschy and silly, maybe even a cop out, but, to quote Hedwig, it's what I have to work with. At least it's in the spirit. Oh, and I'll be in all black of course, but that's every day for me. Mbopmbopbop.

Now watch me forget even the stupid headband.  Oh well, let's face it; I am a very fat woman with an oxygen tank. People go as people like me for Halloween and win contests.

This isn't going to be a big post. There is a bigger post coming, but I felt like it needed more thought and attention that what I could devote tonight. My brain is jumpy and my anxiety is high. I'm at that point in the Anxiety Cycle where I just want to curl into a ball, rock back and forth, and not talk to people.  It feels like each word I say or even type is being pulled from my body by force of will.  It's a truly shitty place to be.

Anyway, I'm making the best of it. The anxiety state of mind led me to the topic that will be the bigger blog that I post tomorrow or the next day.  As for now, bat headband.  That's about as good as it will get.

No comments:

Post a Comment