Monday, June 4, 2012

Blue Monday

No post last night and no topic control tonight. I just wanted to do a quick update about things. It seems that Alice the Cat has a scar on her eye.  It's going to take a long time to get it treated, lots of eye drops and whatnot, which won't be enjoyable for anyone involved. Still, it's better than her going blind.  The sad thing is, this is happening in her GOOD eye.

I didn't sleep well last night and haven't been sleeping well since it started getting hot again. I'm not to the point of having to move all sleeping into the living room, but it's getting closer. Hopefully we can avoid that until July.  Not being able to sleep is so goddamned frustrating though. I lay there, exhausted and hot, knowing that by the time I finally do sleep, I'll only get a few hours before I have to wake up again.  It didn't help that this morning I had all kinds of hellish leg cramps. Stupid legs.

My arm is hurting too. Actually, I've been aching here or there ever since I started this damned working out stuff.  When does the pain stop? I'm really getting sick of it.

I've also been really emotional all day, just deeply sad and depressed.  It was pointed out to me that I didn't close a package of graham cracker bits and I almost wept over it. Yeah, that kind of fucked up depressed day.  I saw an article talking about if it was ethical for depressed people to have child. Hah. NO. It's not.  Let's keep our depression to ourselves and not fuck other people up in  the process, k?  I can just barely handle being around cats and other people, I don't need to bring children into the mix.

Anyway, that was my day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Hell, hopefully tonight will be better. I need me some sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment