Friday, June 8, 2012

Suffering

I have this absolutely insufferable headcold.   My eyes ache. My ears keep stopping up. My nose is starting to go raw from the constant drainage. Agghh, I hate it so much. It's bad enough it's starting to get hot. I really don't need to be sick on top of that.

This cold has kept me dragging for days now.  For a while, I was dealing with a lot of nausea too. That's died down, though it's still there if I think about it too hard. It's screwing with my sleep as well. I'm exhausted but if I go to bed too early, I just toss and turn and suffer in that headcold kind of way.

So yeah, another short post. I know that's been the way of things for a few days now. It's been a weird week though. Lots of things are just a little off and I'm not sure why. Maybe cause I'm somewhat off. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment