Sunday, September 30, 2012

Goodbye, September

You know, I usually love September, but this one sucked.  It was hot, muggy, and full of things that made my sinuses scream. I did not enjoy it at all. Though, it is nice to see the clouds, rain, and cooler temps finally arriving . . . as they should have . . . like two weeks ago.

This should prove to be an eventful week for me. I'm going to watch a band tomorrow night and plan on seeing my BFF on Thursday. I might just manage to get my hair cut in the midst of all of this. Not sure, but it could happen.  I think I may do some themed blogs for October. The blog has been kind of random for a while and I need that to change. I think there needs to be some better focus and structure.

I've been working with my failed magician Monty for a while now in my Sims 3 game. He married a woman named Mercedes and they had two boys. Then . . . due to stupidity designed into the game, he grew jealous of the fact that she had a boyfriend BEFORE THEY EVEN GOT MARRIED and this escalated into a divorce.

I wasn't happy about that though. You know, normally I'll kill off or break up sims just because I don't want too many people in the house. But I LIKED this couple. They were both equally pathetic and weird. I've been trying to make them be friends for a while, but it never worked.

Finally today I remembered I had an option to erase her past.  She would have absolutely no romantic reputation for good OR for bad. I did it and now I'm working on building a relationship between them again. I think it's working. I sent them on vacation. We'll see how things go.


No comments:

Post a Comment