Sunday, April 6, 2014

And Another One Bites the Dust

I'm not really sure what to write about tonight. My weekend was good, but I'm stressed out. This is the week I will hear about benefit renewal and until that happens, I'm going to be stressed. This time of year is always rough because of that. This time of year is also rough because usually around spring, things begin to screw up. Cars, things in the house, etc. I guess it's because they managed to survive the winter and now have to die. I really hope nothing happens because that would be predictable and annoying. The year has been shitty enough so far. I'd like some time to just relax and be calm before summer shows up and ruins everything.

Gmail killed off its texting feature. This really annoyed me because I used it a lot. I realize that texting is embedded in a lot of different things now, but I was comfortable and happy with what I had. Now I have to find something else and it's going to be a pain. I seriously doubt I was the only person who used that program. I guess there just wasn't enough of us.

Of course, every time something like this happens, I think about Glitch. It still upsets me that Glitch died. I really believe it could have sustained. I really believe that if the creators had just contented themselves to making a profit off of what they had instead of looking for a profit off of the sell of the game, they could still be making a decent (maybe not amazing, but decent) living off of the game. Instead, they recently released all of their code and told people that if anyone wanted to use it to try and start the game back up, they could. Yeah, that was smart. You could have made a nice living off of the game and now you're just giving all your hard work and effort away for nothing.

It's cold and I've not been getting enough sleep of late. I'm hoping to maybe change that tonight. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment