Saturday, April 19, 2014

Strange Saterday

Today was long, slow, and strange. I'm not really sure why it felt that way, but it did. Maybe it was the high level of pollen in the air that made it almost impossible to breath. Maybe it was the fact that it never could really be hot OR cold all day, just somehow both. Maybe it was the disquiet my roommate and I are feeling over benefit renewal. I am truth, honestly not sure. All I know is that I've been emotionally twitchy all day and I would like for it to stop.

It didn't help that my sleep last night was horrible. My mask got turned around and started making so much noise that it woke my roommate up. His bedroom is across the house. I still have no idea what happened. I just hope it doesn't happen again.

Anyway, tomorrow is Easter. We're having red beans and rice, which is not a traditional Easter dish for us, but it is what we wanted. The day after, we'll go raid the grocery store for left over Easter candy like the holiday scavengers we are. I love that kind of thing.

In the meantime, I'm going to get some sleep, hopefully better sleep than last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment