Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter 2014

My Easter was very good. We stayed home and made red beans and rice. This is a new thing for us and I hope it's a tradition we keep. I like it when we start new traditions. Tomorrow we will continue one of our other traditions, which is getting the left over Easter candy. This also always makes me feel pretty happy. The selection is usually limited, but so long as it's not Peeps, I'm good.

There is a lot of weird atmospheric pressure going on right now. Our back door is swollen to the point it is difficult to open or close it. To get the locks to work, you basically have to push your body against the door at juuuuust the right place or the locks are impossible to deal with. This is very annoying and one of the many things about the house I wish could change. Still, it's not an impossible point to handle, just a soulsucking one.

In other parts of the house, the pressure is easier to handle. I was sleeping poorly but my roommate opened one of my windows and that altered the atmosphere in the room enough to where it's not so bad. Last night I slept better than I have in several days. It was quite nice.

My walk was pretty good this afternoon. It's been threatening to rain all day, but hadn't started yet when I walked. I've also started doing stretches in the morning again. Recently I've been reminded that the more limber I am, the better off I am. If that in any way sounded sexy, it shouldn't have. Happy Easter, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment