Sunday, August 10, 2014

Annoying Weather

Today was one of those days when the weather was just awful. It wasn't hot enough to really allow us to turn on the AC, but it wasn't cool enough for it to be anywhere near comfortable. It was just hot and muggy and miserable. The cats hid in bedrooms and we just tried to make as little motion as possible. I still did the peddler for a while though.  It still wasn't fun.

Anyway, the one decent thing about the weather is that it's been cooling down at night. This means we're getting better sleep than we normally get in August. Good sleep in August is almost unheard of. Normally this time of year, I'm just kind of trying to ride things out until September when it will be a little less hot.  Right now, I'm still having to pull a blanket on me around 3 or so . . . at least, I have to until the hot flashes start. Damn them.

The tech from Sudden Link is supposed to come tomorrow. He is supposed to show up in  the AM hours, which means I won't be going to do shopping with my roommate. This is the first time I'll be staying home from shopping since I was allowed to drive again. It's going to be strange, because I somewhat associate staying home from shopping with being in pain/sick/bleeding all over the place. Maybe after this, I can just associate it with the annoying cable company!

No comments:

Post a Comment