Friday, August 8, 2014

Doc Appointment

The doctor's appointment went well. She seemed happy with my progress since having the hysterectomy and suggested some things to make the transition easier. She also told me I could do my observation stuff to make sure it doesn't return in her office, which means no more going to the gynecologist! I can't think of any one thing that could have made me as happy as her telling me that. I really did not like going there.

I shall see her again at the end of September and then my doctor in Tulsa in November. I am hoping that by then, thinks will be improved enough to where I feel like some kind of human again. That would be awesome. Though I'm not sure I will still feel like the human I was before. My roommate bought me some shirts that are a size smaller than what I currently wear. They didn't fit perfectly, but they fit. And the place where they fit the best was through the shoulders, which is just completely weird for me, after having to deal with years of a lipoma on my arm, It always distorted the way clothing fit me.

So I had a better day than I did yesterday. I'm happy about that. Really, the worst part about today was that it was ungodly hot for most of it. That wasn't fun. However, I would take a million hot days to know I don't have to go back to the gynecologist!

No comments:

Post a Comment