Saturday, November 1, 2014

A Few Yay Things

What makes me most happy tonight? The glorious start of Fall Back!  We get our blessed hour returned to us and I get to sleep in longer! So much sleeping will be had! I've been looking forward to this for so long. It just pleases me to no end. Yaaaay!

So November is here. My roommate and I raided the store for cheap candy!  This is another thing that makes life worth it. We'll be happily sugar high for the rest of the weekend. Yaaaay!

Tomorrow is my best friend's last day of work for a while. She is about to have her second child. This pregnancy has been one of the things that kept me going during the darker days of cancer. I'm glad I'll get to see the baby soon. Yay!

Why am I celebrating? Because I've been depressed for days and days and days!  So yes, I'm going to speak of the things that are making me happy. I'm going to bask in a few hours where I feel safe and protected and OKAY with the world. It seems that is so rare anymore. I need to do what I can to really enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment