Sunday, October 18, 2015

Eeek!

Okay, so this is embarrassing. Tonight my oxygen machine wasn't working. We tried all the tricks to make it happen. We checked the power source. We looked to make sure it wasn't stuck on reset mode. We did everything we could to make that machine work. Nothing.

I hate to call them off hours, but I really felt I had no choice. I needed oxygen. They're really good about getting people to come out though. Within an hour, the guy was there. I was happy about that and I will always say that I get good service from United Medical.

The problem was, when he got here, the machine turned on without a problem. I mean, I guess that's actually a good thing. The replacement machine he brought was old and cranky. It's just really awkward because it seems like I made the whole thing up. I'm so glad my roommate saw that it wasn't working.

The guy was nice about it. He said that sometimes with these machines, this stuff just happens. Still, I'm kind of cringing about the fact that it happened. If something is going to break, it should have the decency to break all the way and be broken when the experts get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment