Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Greetings From My Sweet Prince

It occured to me that I'd not really talked about Prince since I purchased him. I recently bought a ten inch RCA tablet. It came with a keyboard (good for on the go writing) and a purple case. I swear the case is about the same color as my 45 for "Purple Rain," which is why the new tablet has been named Prince.

Prince and I are still getting used to each other. So far, things are fine, even though Prince has a very tiny spacebar and insists on leaving up message icons even after I've already checked the message. However, as the person who just recently organized all of her apps on her iTouch, I am confident that Prince and I jusf need time to get to know each other better. It will happen. After all, I sometimes write blog posts using the qwerty keyboard on the iTouch and that thing is tiny (and I have fat fingers).

I hope all of you will celebrate Prince's first time as the instrument of my blogging. I think he and I will do great things together.

No comments:

Post a Comment