Sunday, November 15, 2015

All Things Being Equal

Win10 did this big update today. It took hours and hours to complete. So far . . . I am not seeing all that much of a difference. My roommate spotted some things, but he knows a lot more about the computers than I do. For my part, I was just annoyed at the delays. After that many hours, I expected it to sing to me or something.

This is one of my basic philosophies in life. I really don't expect things to always be smooth. I don't expect things to always to be perfect. However, when things are rocky, I do believe I should get some level of equal benefit out of it. Even if it's just a life lesson or a cool scar, I should get SOME compensation for my trouble.

If there is anything that makes me walk away from something, it's just that. If you're going to annoy me, I should get something out of it. Otherwise, go 'way.

No comments:

Post a Comment