Sunday, November 8, 2015

Colder Weather

Finally, now that it's finally November, we're finally getting a cool down. Mind you, I'm writing this in shorts.  It's still not exactly COLD cold yet. That may not even happen. To be honest, I'd kind of like that. We all know how I deal with snow.

I'm still weirded out about the MZB thing. Today, I tried my best not to think about it, but it keeps floating to the surface of my thoughts anyway. I guess it's just going to take time for me to accept the reality of this. Though maybe I never will.

I'd hoped this holiday season, all the snitty madness would die down and people could just be joyous. Unfortunately, it's already started. It's like people can't even put their personal identity politics aside long enough to enjoy the what they claim others are taking away from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment