Sunday, November 22, 2015

Cold Sunday

It's a good thing we got the heater installed because it certainly got cold this weekend. I've been doing my best to stay warm, but my hands are staying a bit chilled. We never used the heaters to really keep the house toasty. We can't afford that. The heaters stay on long enough to take the edge off the coldness. The rest is accomplished with warmer clothing and blankets.

I don't really mind this. The heaters are rough. They can really dry things out and they make my eyes hurt when they're on for too long. Besides, at least there is a measure of control during the winter. During the summer, there isn't a lot I can do to make things cooler without it costing a fortune. At least wintertime means I just  need more blankets.

We're all ready for Thanksgiving. I have a thing to do on Tuesday, but other than that, it's just holiday business. I'm thankful for manything this year. I'll be talking about them for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment