Monday, November 9, 2015

Cold Positive Plotting

Day two of it actually being cold. Again, I'm still in shorts with a blanket over my legs. It may be one of those winters. That isn't really a bad thing though. I'm in a good mood anyway. I'm clean, I smell nice, and I'm comfortable. This is November, after all. It's a good time to feel thankful.

My goal for the next year is to work on my finances, such as I can. When one is very poor, often time working on finances isn't all that easy because one has usually cut out as much as they can. I'm going to see if things can be done better, though. My roommate and I have already made some headway in this, at least in terms of altering our habits. I'm proud of us.

I'm also going to try and start cleaning the clutter out of the house. See, I say this every year, but as I've written about before, I've started making some plans to get this to happen. I need to make more plans, but I'm just not sure what those will be yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment