Sunday, February 14, 2016

Bruising

It's supposed to be warm all week, even reaching into the high 70s on some days. I'm not sure that winter is going to be a thing that happens this year. We still have the rest of the month and March, so we shall see.

I'm still recovering. Some bruises are fading while others are starting to show more. My face looks halfway normal. I have to be out in public tomorrow, so I guess I'll try to hide the cut with a band-aid or something. I'm still not sure yet.

My leg is bruising and scabbing pretty well. So far, no infections from anything. Now if I can just keep from falling again! I'm not sure how much I'll be on for the next few days because I'm going to be pretty busy. I'll try my best to post every day, but the healing is still keeping me fairly exhausted.

I hope everyone had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment