Friday, February 5, 2016

Bushes and STDs

I've been playing Sims a lot. It's the 16th anniversary of the franchise and they gave out a lot of free content. Kleptomaniac is has returned as a trait. It's always been a favorite of mine. They also brought back the Grilled Cheese aspiration. It's crazy little touches like this that make the game so great for me.

OH!!! They also now have a bush that your sim can use as a bathroom or a place to sleep/woohoo. That's just twisted as it can be, isn't it? I wonder how many baby sims will be conceived in some bush that people have been peeing on? Actually, given that this is my game, I'm willing to bet the answer is 'all of them.' Yes, I am a horrible person.

Speaking of horrible people, the Republican congress of Oklahoma is trying to circumvent gay marriage by making it illegal for anyone who has an STD to marry. Yes, our state leaders are stupid enough to think that everyone who is gay will also have an STD. I bet they'll be in shock at how many they personally know who suddenly find themselves unable to marry. I guess anyone who was born with an STD they contracted from their mother while in the womb is just out of luck, huh?

You'd think that as screwed up as the budget is, state congress would spend every moment they could trying to find ways to fix that. Nope! Instead, they're just busy seeing how they can ruin people's lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment