Monday, February 8, 2016

Haunted by your Sims

I mentioned a few days ago that I killed a couple of sims. They burned to death in fires. Sometimes, because I am cruel, I'll kill a Sim off if I don't like them. Normally I hate doing that though because I'm somewhat of a gentle soul. Kind of. Anyway, it's rare that I have two dead sims hanging around unless they got old. Then, normally, they'll haunt the family I'm still playing.

These two sims were the only ones on their lots when they died. Both times, I had to switch to another family. This usually won't be a problem for me, as I rarely let my sims out of the house anyway, but with the expansion pack I have now, there is lots of social activity happening in public spaces.

I see my two dead sims ALL THE TIME.

They show up at parties. They show up at bars. They show up at the gym and try to work out as they continue to give off smoke as a lasting reminder of their method of death. After losing two games in a row, I opted to play a house with five people in it. Several of them are friends with the dead sims. In fact, I'm thinking about making one of the guys in the house hit on the dead alien girl sim because he actually has a pretty strong relationship with her.

Also, I really need to do something with him. The poor little jock is having such a crisis. I can't get him out of sad mode. I did not realize he had a crush on one of the other girls in the house. She's dating the other guy in  the house. I mean, of course, she would. He's a chef.

Anyway, she and chef boy decided to screw around in a closet at one of the local bars. Jock boy saw them and got insanely depressed. He keeps painting pictures of a butterfly trapped in a spider's web. When he's not at work or painting, he's drinking. Sometimes he'll just go sit in the closet and cry. Not the closet the couple woohooed in. Another closet.

I tried to help him with his emotional issues. I let him start a club where everyone wears bear suits and picks fights with people they see in the park. This worked for a while, but then he pissed off some purple alien guy and got beaten up pretty badly by him. I'm worried he's going to get abducted and impregnated. Yes, that's a thing that can happen to male sims.

So yeah, maybe Dead Alien Girl can be his new girlfriend. Anything to stop him from obsessively painting that butterfly picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment