Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Windenburg

I flat out forgot to post last night because I was trying to research something about my new Sims town. There are a couple of spots on the map that LOOK like they should be lots, but aren't. When I have my Sim walk to them, they're nowhere to be found. I don't know if this is a mistake on the map or if it's some kind of hidden area.

By the way, Windenburg is the most beautiful town Sims has ever created. The detail they put into the structure of the city is amazing. There is a river that flows through it. It has beautiful bridges and beautiful places to just sit and hang out. Sometimes I just have my sims wander around so I can see all the beautiful detail.

Oh! I also found a locked gate in one of the bridges. Sims keep going in and out of it. I have no idea if that's a real thing I can access or not, but I hope it is. I love this town.

No comments:

Post a Comment