Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sickness, Joy, and Parody

Winter continues to be rough on the health of my household. The cats look unwell. I'm not well. My roommate is certainly not well. By the end of the weekend, all of us were basically dragging around. Hopefully this week will find us in recovery. I'm really sick of chafed skin and canker sores.

I don't have therapy tomorrow so maybe I can just spend the day recovering. I managed not to kill any sims today. That's pretty amazing considering I played all day. I thought it was best to avoid all the sportsball talk on Facebook. I really have nothing against the SuperBowl. It brings people joy and causes me no harm. I didn't really want to see post after post about it either.

Venture Brothers was amazing tonight. They not only fully committed to a Trainspotting parody moment, but they used Duran Duran as a plot point and a system of torture. Glorious. I love this show.

Anyway, other than being sick, my weekend caused me no harm. For this, I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment