Friday, February 26, 2016

Random Loot Drops

It is by no means warm tonight, but considering that this time last year we had about five inches of snow, I'd say a day where I can sit around in short sleeves is a good one. Though, honestly, we could have used with a hard freeze this winter. It doesn't look like we're going to get one.

I went shopping today and saw my brother. He found an unopened pack of chewing tobacco on the ground and delightfully informed me it would be part of my sister-in-law's birthday gift. She doesn't chew, but she will think it's funny.

It seems my brother has a knack for finding stuff on the ground. One time, in fact, on his birthday a few years ago, he found a machete near the police station. It was one of those almost cosmic video game moments because let's face it, usually video games are the only place where you find random weapons on the street. Or chewing tobacco, for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment