Sunday, February 21, 2016

Cat Pillow

My Dirty Santa gift was a vibrating pillow. A facemask came with it and honestly, that was the part I wanted the most. I knew the vibrating pillow wouldn't last long. And it hasn't It's kind of small and I really don't have any use for it.

My littlest cat, however, loves this pillow. She sits on it every night and sleeps. I'm not sure it's her official bed, but it's certainly one of her lounging/napping spots. I like the fact that even though the pillow serves no real purpose for me, she finds joy in it. I'm pretty sure she thinks I got it just for her, and cats always love it when we think of them.

Other than that, my weekend is going fairly well. I don't feel completely awful and the weather isn't freezing me. I know it should be cold right now, but it isn't. I think the fires in the area have been handled as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment