Saturday, February 6, 2016

Organization Success and Fire Failure

The floor got vacuumed today and I would like to note that the new organization of my side of things made the whole process far easier. Having all the stuff off the floor is SO nice. It's still kind of junky to look at, but at least it's not junky and on the floor.

I somehow managed to set TWO sims on fire today. The first one was really sad. I wouldn't let him have a house until he made a certain amount of money from stealing. He had to miserably live on a lot with just a campfire for food and a bush to pee and sleep in. Once he did steal enough stuff to satisfy my challenge, I moved him into a house and even though he had a decent level of cooking skill, he STILL managed to set himself on fire. Heartbreaking.

The second person was trying to DJ and set her DJ booth on fire. I had no idea that could even happen. Now that I do, I'll try to set up fire prevention stuff around them. Hopefully no other pixel people will die on my watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment