Thursday, September 8, 2016

Draggy Month

I'm not sure why, but September seems to be dragging. Maybe it's the heat. Maybe it's the fact that new shows will be starting later in the month. I'm really not sure. I just know that it feels like it should be far later in the month. Time, however, does not work the way I wish it to.

For the most part, I am pretty sure it's the heat. The heat index was 94 today and it actually felt worse than it did back in August. I woke up a few times last night and it was rather unpleasantly warm in my room. I need to start working on projects. It's supposed to be cooler by Saturday. Hopefully, everything will feel better next week.

At least Drag Race has started. The third episode is on tonight. Even the clip I saw of it was really great. I love this show so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment