Monday, September 26, 2016

Monday Doing Its Monday Thing

I had this plan last night to go to bed early so I could get a nice level of sleep. That would have worked beautifully, but the people working for the electric company cut the power this morning. It was only out for 45 minutes, but it threw off my sleep schedule and basically sent my whole day into a tailspin.

I really wish this hadn't happened because, otherwise, it was a nice day. The weather is starting to level out and I didn't spend the whole day in a state of sullen dampness. In fact, I even managed to get in a good nap.

Tomorrow is the start of a week of me having to do stuff every day (other than Saturday). I'm hoping all of it goes well, as some parts are dependent on other parts falling into place. I've organized it as best I can, but as you know, my great plans often have unforeseen bits of reality that smack me in the face.

Other than that, I'm still sick. My throat has felt icky for weeks now. I'd love for that to end, but it's going to take a change in the pollen count. I would think my allergy meds weren't working, but I know they are. They're just not potent enough to deal with all of this mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment