Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Sims Drama Max Has Really Broken Death

"You look like someone I once destroyed."
Max went to get coffee and terrorize the locals. While he was there, he saw Death again. Death wasn't there to fetch anyone. In fact, I'm not sure Death even DOES that anymore. Death just showed up to drink coffee and be sad about Max breaking his/her heart. If there was an interaction to write weepy poetry and read it out loud at the coffee shop (actually a little surprised there isn't), Death probably would have been doing that. As you can see from the pic I took, Max is completely unmoved by the Grim Weeper's sorrow. He offered Death the same haughty gaze he gives everyone.

After Max got his own coffee and stole someone's food, he proceeded to flirt with Death some more and then gave him/her the cold shoulder for the rest of his time at the coffee shop. Death tried to get some consolation in watching the cooking channel with some locals. I don't think this went well because Max saw one of his other lovers and did naughty things with them in a closet.

Later I spotted Death out fishing again. I also saw him/her at a party on the bluffs. I'm not sure Death is going to ever regain any kind of dignity over this. Max believes he should get some sort of special prize for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment