Thursday, September 1, 2016

Sizes

So ever since the new Windows 10 update, nothing is staying a stable size for me. Part of this has to do with the fact that I tried to enlarge everything (because I am old and can't see crap) but also because once that was awful, I dis-enlarged everything and somehow, no settings stayed the same. Every day, I'm getting different sizes of things. Some of them I can see fine, others . . . not so much.

Anyway, so now I'm trying to adjust to this. I just wish the thing would stay one size. Well, honestly, I wish it would stay one size I can see. That would be quite nice.

We had a good day today. I hung out with my best friend in the morning and then celebrated my roommate's birthday with him. He picked out a place for us that we'd never been and it turned out pretty good. They had great fried okra. I am a fried okra ho.

The place was really comfortable and I liked that. I think making your restaurant comfortable is just as important as the food you serve. If I'm not comfortable there, I'm not going.

No comments:

Post a Comment