Sunday, September 25, 2016

Finally Cool

The next two weeks are going to be kind of tense for me. I have A THING happening. It isn't a bad thing or a cancer thing or dangerous thing. In fact, it's a very good thing which I will discuss when it's finally a done deal. But it involves a lot of steps and right now those steps haven't happened. The idea of them feels a bit overwhelming and I'm trying to just keep it all in perspective.

The weather is cooling down some. Maybe. It's cooler tonight than it has been. Maybe we'll finally start to get our Fall weather. I'd like that. September has been kind of a dick in that regard.

It's cool enough for me to knit again and I'm trying my best to finish the current project so I can get to the next one. I have quite a few things that need to happen before Christmas. I'm hopeful though. Very hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment