Sunday, February 12, 2017

Hot Weekend

Normally during February, I have this nasty dread about having to deal with snow. Given that I'm sitting here in shorts with a fan on me, I don't think that is likely to be a problem. Unless something drastic changes in the forecast, the next ten days look to be unseasonably warm. I'm mostly okay with this because I really hate driving in snow. Still, I know it isn't all about me. The hot weather is causing the grass to grow early and we have tons of bugs.

Overall, it was a pretty good weekend. I watched movies and talked to my friends and roommate. I feel more rested than I have in a while, even though this sparked a pretty disturbing nightmare. Still, I'm feeling rested and that always puts me in a better place. I hope this week is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment