Sunday, February 5, 2017

Saturday Night/Sunday in Feb

I finished the second little cat of the three set that I'm doing. I didn't want to finish it, as I wrote in my last post, but somehow found the magic to finish. I even felt well enough to start working on the last one of the trio. All the little bits of yarn are waiting to be transformed. Staying off Facebook did me a lot of good. Sometimes we have to protect ourselves, I suppose.

You know, I actually thought I finished this last night, but I guess I didn't. I'm writing this the day after that first paragraph. All three cats are finished now and I'm doing okay other than a bite on the inside of my cheek that happened while I was sleeping. I hate it when I do that. It's been a while though so I won't complain about it too much.

This is our first full week of February. I'm hoping this month is less stressful and has less illness than last month. I also plan to be creative and stay away from the poison.





No comments:

Post a Comment