Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Various Musings

While I was out, the roommate went to the store to purchase Day After VD candies. That was awesome. For some reason, nothing pleases me more than the day after candies. It's like proof that even us weirdos get to benefit too. I commend him even more for this because he doesn't feel well.

You know what irks me? People on Facebook who talk about politics all the time and then complain about someone famous discussing politics at an award show. Seriously? These people post political stuff like six million times a day and they're annoyed because someone says something on TV? Uggh.

I'm at that point of being tired where my eyes are watering, but I'm okay with that because at least they're not dry. I should probably end this though because it took me like six times to type everything correctly on that last sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment