Friday, February 17, 2017

The Return of the Cat

One of my kitties has decided I'm worth her time again. For quite a long while now, none of the cats have shown me much interest. I suspect it has something to do with the fact that I don't smell the same to them after the hysterectomy. Cats can be very unforgiving about such things. Or maybe it's because I'm gone more than my roommate is. He is also the one responsible for feeding them so that probably plays a role in it, but he always did that and it's just been in recent years that they decided not to want to hang around with me.

In the last week, the little white one has changed her mind. She now sits with me when he's not in the room. On rare occasions, she'll sit with me even when he IS in the room, but most of the time, she's still more interested in him. I'm happy I have some of her company again. I've missed having a cat to cuddle.

I didn't work much on the doll jacket today. Today has been about a lot of rest for me. I've been exhausted and trying to heal for a while now. Today I had some good naps and zoned out playing Sims. It was pretty glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment