Tuesday, February 21, 2017

I Could Have a Pretty Dress

Yes, that's right! I could have a pretty dress and I wouldn't even need to sell my soul to Black Philip! This company is called eShakti and they custom fit clothing for women for only ten more dollars over the cost of the item. THIS IS ASTOUNDING! Their stuff is beautiful and they ask for all kinds of measurements to make sure it fits you right. They even adjust clothing to people's height because they know that actually matters in clothing.

The dresses, all things considered, aren't really all that expensive, no more so that your typical Lane Bryant dress. They aren't cheap, but then again, it's very difficult to find any plus sized clothing that really is.

For anyone who can just go to the store and get stuff, I don't think you realize what kind of excitement I have about this. It's almost impossible for me to find anything that isn't just basic basic basic. And most of the time, that's fine. I'm not really THAT into my clothing. But on the rare occasion I may have to dress up, it is nice to know that's actually a thing that could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment