Thursday, September 7, 2017

A Week Out

It's been a week since my last fall. My roommate said I seemed to have recovered from this fall better than the others. In some ways this is true, but there are times when my hip is still hurting me, especially when I move it in certain positions. My head has stopped causing me constant pain, but it still has some awful moments too. Today wasn't easy, but I was up early and I had to do a lot of moving around. I'm pretty exhausted now.

We're to the point where it's starting to really cool down. I only had on the smaller fans last night and that will be the trend for about another couple of weeks. Past that, fans will be put away. I'll still keep Ye Eldest Fan because I need the noise to sleep, but it will be the only one running at that point. I'm actually starting to feel more positive about Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment