Friday, September 8, 2017

Sweet Sleep

My roommate wrote about how the weather has finally cooled down enough to where his body is relaxing and he feels tired. I completely get that. The hot weather kept me in an agitated state, but that's gone now and I can sleep.

I slept this afternoon and it was delicious. I would wake up here and again and just be delighted at the idea that I still had more time for napping. When I finally woke up, I was in a better mood than I've been in for a while. I was a little out of it, but still rather pleasant. Past that, I've just been kind of drifting in a state of pleasantness. I plan to do more delightful sleeping tonight.

I get that sounds mundane but given how there were nights over the summer when I didn't sleep much at all, any time when I do will be appreciated and savored.

No comments:

Post a Comment