Monday, September 25, 2017

Unintended Sparkle

After the whole drama with the internet, my roommate left a complaint on their Facebook page. He's quite good with his words and a master of expressing his bitterness with companies like this, especially this one, because if they can't provide their basic service, what good are they?

Anyway, he told me he ended it by telling them congratulations for being awful or something like that. Later when he looked at the post, he noticed the word 'congratulations' was in red and highlighted. When he hit on it, it shot off virtual confetti and balloons.

Hahahahahahahahahahah!

This has pleased me to no end. I'd seen that little feature on FB used for sincere congrats when people had babies or whatever but used with sarcasm, it's just utterly brilliant. From now on, when I sarcastically congratulate someone for something, I'm going to fully say "Congratulations! Confetti! BALLOOOONS!" It's just so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment