Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Female Trouble

In the recent uptick of hot weather, I've been unusually miserable. It's because I've been having hot flashes at the same time. The hot flashes were subtle enough that I thought it was just a higher than usual intolerance of the heat. Hot flashes also explain why I've had so much nausea as well. I'm annoyed by this because I thought they'd gone away for good. I'm very consistent with my meds to control them, but I guess that isn't always 100%.

Hot flashes are one of those experiences that you just don't understand until one is happening to you. They suck so much worse than I imagined they would. When they're happening, you absolutely cannot ignore them. It's just awful.

Hopefully, this upswing in female trouble will go away soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment