Saturday, September 16, 2017

Slide

So my roommate found me a different keyboard. It had been stashed away in the back since arriving in our lives with one of the last computers we purchased. It's sturdy enough, but the stupid thing is slick. Every time I move it too fast, it slides off the desk and into the floor. This isn't the best start for my relationship with a new keyboard.

I tried winding yarn around it. I thought maybe the yarn would provide enough resistance to stop the slide. It didn't. I tried using a large paper holder on it but that didn't work either because there was no real place to connect it without covering keys. I'm sure I'll think of something, but so far everything else I've considered just didn't even seem worth trying.

Until then, we may keep sliding.

No comments:

Post a Comment