Saturday, September 2, 2017

Slow Saturday

Looks like the weather decided I was being ungrateful. We're headed back toward the 90s for the next couple of days. After that, it's supposed to drop off a lot, so I guess I can try and endure the heat. Hah. I mean, it isn't like I have a choice in the matter.

I'm still pretty blah about things. My roommate and I talked about the cats today and how weird the house is without them. As the weather starts to cool down, they used to slink out from their various summer spots and cozy back up to us. Were they using us? Yes. We were perfectly fine with that. This year, I won't be getting any cat cuddling. I'm sad about that.

I'm slowly recovering from my injuries. My leg is still hurting, but not as much. The head pain continues, but it isn't as awful when I touch it. Maybe in a few days I'll be back to just my normal level of discomfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment