Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Pain in My . . .

I'm hurting again. I think maybe pain is just a part of adulthood and aging, but it isn't one I'm enjoying. I hate that pain has become this factor in my life to the extent that I know it limits what I would do with my time. I have to travel again this week. It isn't a long trip, but I'm glad it's happening on Thursday because I need Friday to just be a day where I chill and let myself recover. That won't be tomorrow because I have therapy. Tomorrow will be a day of spoons like today was.

Beyond the pain, things are going well. I need some sleep and probably to be less grumbly, but other than that, I'm okay. I guess as you age, you get so used to the levels of pain that having them be at a 5   or a 6 is reason enough to believe things are fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment