Friday, September 15, 2017

Almost Flat Friday

We got the oil changed today and they told us one of the tires was almost flat. Given that I was in Fort Smith the other day, I'm lucky I didn't end up having to call a tow truck. We'll see if the air holds over the weekend. If not, on Monday Blair will be getting her first new tire since I got her. I'm trying not to let myself worry about this. It's an expense and not the only one I'll have with her this Fall. She needs her front windshield replaced because the crack that was large is now the crack that is very large.

On another irritating note, it got warm again. I was all mentally prepared to let Fall roll on in and here I sit with all the fans on. This isn't how I wanted to spend my weekend. I was enjoying the peace of no fans. Unfortunately, we're going to be in the 90s for the next several days. I guess I should have just been more grateful for the cooler weather I was getting.

My keys keep sticking. I think it's time to get a new keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment