Wednesday, March 11, 2020

A Good Evening

I finished season three of Castlevania and it was SO good. I have a lot of thoughts and I'm still mulling through them. I love it when I watch something and it makes me feel THIS much.

Today more stuff was removed from the house. We'll be working on the bookshelf later in the week and once that is finished, all I have to do is put together some storage cubbies and my room, outside of maintaining the tidiness, is finished. YAY!!!

Convid-19 is becoming more of a worry. We've discussed it here in my home and we have plans. I'm reasonably concerned, I believe. Neither of us is the healthiest of people and this could cause problems for us. Thankfully, we're both used to avoiding others and that should help to somewhat keep us safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment