Saturday, March 21, 2020

I Want to be Seduced

I vacuumed today. My floor is clean again and this is a good thing. I really love the little vac. Having something that light to move around has really improved my life.

One of my cousins sent me a food box subscription for free for a week. I had no choice as to what I would get beyond just 2 people and the general kind of food. I was sent spaghetti, hamburgers, and tenderloin.

........um.......

Okay, look. Marketing tip. If you're going to try to get someone to join your service, you need to SEDUCE them. You need to send them something exotic and basically unattainable in their area. You have to make them think they can not live without your service. You don't send them spaghetti.

Anyway, the food was okay, but honestly, my roommate makes far better dishes. The stuff comes in too many little fiddly packets that you have to open and is certainly not worth the price. Not even close.

No comments:

Post a Comment