Monday, March 30, 2020

First World Problems

We needed a new hand sanitizer. I mean, at any other time, this wouldn't have been a big deal, but right now, it's a difficult task to find any. My roommate found a bottle in the travel size, which was fine because we're leaving it in the car. It was an off-brand and I didn't think too much about that until today when I used some of it.

Fam, this stuff smells like 1980s triple berry bubble gum. It's this sickeningly sweet mix of blueberry and strawberry and ermergerdberry that crawls into your nose and infects your tastebuds. It's so, so horrible and it lingers. I can still smell it a little now and I've washed my hands several times since then.

I'm somewhat convinced the smell of this stuff would be enough to kill viruses.

No comments:

Post a Comment