Monday, March 16, 2020

Winds of Winter

So Winds of Winter is FINALLY coming out this summer (in theory) and people are starting to do speculation videos about it. I wasn't excited about it at first but I'm starting to get that way because of the speculation. ASoIaF is the best fandom, I swear.

Things will be very different than that awful thing they did in the last two seasons of the show. If GRRM planned on doing it that way (which i doubt), I think he's reversed course now that his proof of concept has failed.

Besides, the books have SO much more to them than the show ever did. A lot of stuff changed on the show, making the characters very, very far off the path of who they are in the books. (Though in some cases, like Cersei, better.)

Anyway, I'm glad I'm excited about it again. I didn't want the show's ending to just leave me bitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment