Thursday, March 19, 2020

Holding On

As I said last night, hell, as I say many nights, I'm trying my best to hold on to my sanity, goals, and plans. Wait, did I say that? You get the idea. It's a common theme with me.

My legs were hurting so much today that I really couldn't do much of anything. Even getting in and out of the chair was painful. Hopefully this will pass soon, but the problem with my leg issues is that I have to compensate with other parts of my legs and those parts end up hurting too. I'm seeing the doctor on Monday. Maybe she can help.

I think I'll drown out my brain weasels tonight by watching more of the Dune commentary. Things need to settle down and go back to normal. We need things to be the usual way they are. As a society, we can't function in chaos and uncertainty.

No comments:

Post a Comment