Monday, May 23, 2011

And Thusly Real Life Kidnapped her and Took her to Its Vile Castle

You know, I have posts that I plan to write. It's just not happening right now due to certain rather annoying factors. As a writer of any sort, you always face these moments when life overwhelms you and suddenly the crisis at the moment is all you can handle.

Of course, I've gone through this before. You'll notice quite often real life overtakes blog life.  It sucks, but as I am committed to writing, even if it isn't what I want to be writing, you get to hear about this stuff.

Because I live in the boonies, if a bird even looks at the cables, the whole internet goes off for hours. I end up spending time listening to condescending jackasses tell me to reset my cable box . . . as if that would do any good when the net is out all over town. I know I bitch about this a lot, but I pay for a service, dammit, not the idea of a service. Anyway, last night the cable was out again. It's on now, ovs, but only just in the last couple of hours.

We're also back in Flea Hell, which means all of the stuff I wrote in the post about flea hell is back in play.  And while this works, it takes time, can be exhausting, is certainly frustrating, and tends to set my teeth on edge.

Teeth on edge doesn't bode well for a happiness project, now does it?

All that aside, as I said, I do have ideas festering in my wicked brain.  Expect better posts in the coming days. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment