Friday, May 20, 2011

Mild, Mellow, and Blah

I honestly planned on writing last night, but I just couldn't. The weather made me feel like shit and I was oddly emotional. When my roommate came to pick me up, I almost hugged him just because I was so happy he was still alive. What the fuck is up with that? I spent half the evening in tears, slow, weird tears, and I'm not sure where they came from either.

So I didn't write shit.  I think I mostly just stared at videos and let my mind wonder. I think it's good to have nights like that and there may be more of them to come. It's just part of the process of dealing with what I'm dealing with in therapy.

Today it's overcast and rainy.  This is kind of nice because it means the hot weather is staying away at least for a little while longer. It also means things are dark and I like the dark. I always feel more protected. We also got to go to the grocery store that is not Walmart, and that's always nice because it has a calmer vibe.  Then we got annoyed because we can never find the stuff we need in town.

The Rapture is supposed to happen tomorrow. Even if it does, I don't want to go. I hate the idea of leaving everyone with no hope. That would totally suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment